Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Feelings + Links



 I've never thought I could pull off a dark lip, but I'm feeling adventurous this fall, so I might just give these 5 Oxblood Lipsticks for the fall a whirl.

How to have a productive day...definitely going to be utilizing these.

These cute bat lights + bat party favors are making me want to throw a Halloween party...

10 Best Beauty Products for a Bargain - yes, please.

Made me laugh. So. Hard.

Loving this Brigitte Bardot inspired look - I tried this out the other day and paired it with a loose, upswept bun + black dress + silver cardigan and got compliments all day long. Such a fun look, especially if you're not a fan of a heavy dark smoky eye.

Why Wait Til Marriage: What No One Tells Kids and What I Wish Someone Had Told Me...one of the best posts I've read in a long time. "Your naked body deserves the honor of being shared only with someone who is covenanted to never stop loving your naked soul." 

Pretty fall shoes - I'm on the lookout for some good fall flats + boots, since mine are all on their last leg. There's something so pretty about a simple ballet flat or wedge ankle boots. No fuss but so stylish.

If Shakespeare Tweeted Romeo and Juliet instead of writing it as a play. Such laughs. Much irony.

A Beautiful Mess released their annual Pumpkin Spice Playlist. Lovely chill fall jams.

I laughed a little too hard over this. Poor, poor Steve.

Not a fan of dark lipsticks? Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere put together a list of 5 fun, colorful lipsticks for fall.  

And lastly, this fall checklist looks delightful...now if only the Texas weather will cooperate and stop making us sweat every day.

Happy weekend, friends! What do you have planned? 

1 comment:

  1. A delightful list of links, Grace! I especially liked the lipstick ones, because I'm always wanting to add to my growing stash!

    ReplyDelete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!