Making It Through Monday


A very, very loooong time ago, I decided to make Mondays modest - and the birth of a weekly modest style post was born. While my style has evolved a bit since then and I'm still crazy about fashion, the entire execution of Modest Monday posts was always the most stressful process as any fashion blogger who has a new post go live at the beginning of the week can understand.

Firstly, it involves much aforethought and planning either before or during the weekend and Sunday night always involves fine-tuning the details of the post or a little more photo-editing. Either way, it gradually became apparent that due to various details and scheduling conflicts with my life as a student, that for me personally, Monday style posts aren't working out right now.

And that's okay. There's a season for everything and hopefully they'll be back in the near future. But for now, for today, I'm celebrating making it through Monday.

Call it "making Mondays meaningful," like Bailey Jean Robert's new mission.

Call it the Monday Breakfast Society.

Call it the Benedict Monday Club.

Why Benedict? Because Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastically wonderful in every way and makes everything, even Mondays better.

Maybe this will be a thing each week...Manly Mondays, where I celebrate making it through the day and take a look at some fabulous, gorgeous, talented guys who make the world a little more stylish each day.

You'd much rather see that than pictures of me and my style, right?

Yep, thought so.

Comments

  1. I have absolutely zero problems with the Benedict Monday Club. ;) Or any of the others you mentioned, for that matter.

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!