Monday Style: On the Run

Sweater//Aeropostale  leggings//George  flats//Target  Purse//Charming Charlies
 Happy Monday, friends! I'm easing back into the swing of things around here after enjoying spring break...of course, things are just picking up back in college life, so I have maybe a day or two to adjust and then it's time to hit the ground rolling! 

All the more reason to have a simplified wardrobe on hand. Between classes, meetings, dashing to meet people for meals, and everything else, I generally opt for comfortable outfits that are stylish while remaining no-fuss. And this one is a new favorite...perfect for studying, for running to and from class, for yoga, for errands, for grabbing coffee. Even for napping! 

I'm always a fan of ballet flats and big purses - functional and low-key are essentials for my style nowadays. Even on crazy days, I feel better knowing I can walk quickly in comfortable shoes and that I'm prepared with my Mary Poppins purse...
Also, I got my hair trimmed, finally tackled my eyebrows and shaved my legs (thank you pants + leggings), so I feel like I can take on the world. 

Which, the next two weeks basically entails. Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Super cute- and comfy looking:) Good luck with classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You look so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm, yes, simple yet classy is always a favorite - and such a non-stress way to go! You look lovely. Praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! Love this!
    I'm looking forward to Spring Break, mostly for the haircut and eyebrow tackling that will take place. ;)
    Happy Monday!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin cute, Grace! I'm right there with you as far as low-key and functional goes. Good luck with everything as you jump back into school! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!