Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday Tunes

via my inspiration board
First post of 2015! I'm writing this with a multicolored Post-It note to-do list + an iced gingerbread latte by my side, so the day is good.

Already the year is off to an adventurous start...I rang in the new year with some of my closest friends in New Orleans which meant exploring the French Quarter in all its nighttime Christmas splendor, late night beignets, and many many rounds of Pictionary Telephone. Because when I party, I party hard, yo.

I'm getting ready to head back to school which means packing, sending emails, checking my new class schedule, returning library books, and getting my hairs done. I'll be shooting some outfit posts in the next few days, so keep an eye out for those!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share some of my favorite upbeat tunes - nothing speeds along cleaning, to-dos, errands, or the day like some good jams.



Enjoy friends and thanks for reading! Best wishes + lots of love to you in this new year.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, your hair looks so incredibly adorable. I'm actually planning on chopping my hair off in a couple of weeks, as well.

    So excited to see a new outfit post of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to listen to your playlist soon! I've been on the lookout for new, upbeat tunes. :) I'm so glad your New Years went awesomely-- and oh, the anticipation of spring semester! I can't wait to go back.

    xx sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florence and the Machines are legit. Have you heard Love Runs Out by One Republic yet? #newjam

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAH. That first graphic made me snort. And now my desk is gooey. Thaaaaanks. ;)

    Trying out this playlist as I do some research for work!

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!