Some Exciting News

Wednesday, January 21, 2015



Hi, friends! So if you follow along on Instagram, then you saw my big hair change reveal a few weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting it here. So...yes, I'm blonde!

 It was quite an exciting and terrifying decision; I went back and forth for the longest time + almost talked myself out of it three different times. But six rounds of bleach later, I'm happy with the final product. And my hair is practically gone! It's so short, but I've grown to absolutely love it. It's extremely liberating and I finally feel older and more sophisticated. Overall, it's been a great experience. And now I can say that my hair has been all four colors: brown (my natural shade), red, black, and blonde!

In other exciting announcements, Elena brought it to my attention that I was nominated for Most Inspiring Catholic Blog in the 2015 Sheenazing Awards - such a delightful surprise!

I'm honored just to be nominated, but if you've ever enjoyed a post or two, I'd be so grateful if you hopped over and voted for My Spare Oom. Elena is also nominated for Best Non-Papist Blog, Amanda for Best Under-Appreciated Blog, and Iris for Best Vlogger - so don't forget to vote for those lovely ladies too!

Happy Wednesday, friends. Hope it's a good one!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Grace said...

Oh, gosh, your hair! So pretty!

Peregrin said...

Congratulations!!!! And your hair is sweet. <3

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

I don't comment often but wanted to let you know I love your hair!

Kathryn Rose said...

OHMYGOSH so trending! Love this! You rock!

Carey Mooradian said...

Love it!!

The Starving Inspired said...

You look so adorable! Lerve it!

And thank you for the mention, dear! You've got my vote!

The Starving Inspired

Grace K. said...

Thank you so much!

Grace K. said...

Thanks, lovely lady!

Grace K. said...

I am so honored!! And delighted to see your sweet comment. Thank you, Mama B!

Grace K. said...

Ahaha, thank you! Seeing/reading people's reactions is my favorite part of this change.

Grace K. said...

Thank you!!

Megan said...

Super cute, girl!