Real Life Wednesday
1. I started off this gloriously chilly October morning with a pumpkin bagel + pumpkin cream cheese + an iced pumpkin latte. I know, I'm obnoxious. But I still love it.
2. My mum trimmed my hair last week when she was in town (she's cut my brothers' hair for years and us girls finally let her touch our hair) and it feels so good to have healthy ends - I've learned it's especially important to keep it up with dyed hair, like my ombre ends.
3. Since my love of pumpkins reigns supreme, I adored The Clothes Horse's pumpkin patch outfit post...which definitely put mine to shame. But she's so cute and pixyish that I don't mind.
4. I've been looking quite different from my usual self - partly because my hair's been pin-straight for the past three days and partly because I got new glasses. !!! I'm a fan - and apparently they don't look horrible because all my friends keep commenting on them.
5. Can't stop playing this song - can we talk about how lovely classical music elements sound in modern songs? Kudos, Clean Bandit. Kudos. Also, Bohemian Rhapsody is my "walk to class" jam. <3 mamma="" mia="" miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.="" p="">
6. Love and relationships is something we all like to talk/read about: Amanda's post on love sweetening over time, Clare's post about motherhood being like a sunrise, and (if you don't mind bit of European language) Garance Dore's post about the mythical "Perfect Man."
7. Let's talk fashion. I love hats year-round, but something about fall makes them so effortless to incorporate into a daily outfit. As always, the ever-foxy Caitlin is on point with her style - and her last Fly Friday is no exception. Homegirl knows how to rock that hat. Love that redhead!
8. I posted over on The Catholic Woman about a topic near and dear to my heart - being single. Specifically Why You're Not Any Less of a Person if You Haven't Dated.
9. I'm famously stubborn (it's a bit of a family tendency), so it's very easy for me to say I'm open to God's Will...but actually letting Him enact it is another story. Hannah put it perfectly - we're scared to let God change us. But her post is a beautiful reminder that we need to let Him do what it takes to make us His gold.
10. Fall break starts on Friday and the. excitement. is. real. There will be so much sleep + studying this weekend. And I can't wait.
As always, following Jess for RLW - happy Wednesday, peeps! Do you rock hats? What's your favorite jam lately?