Monday, October 13, 2014

Modest Monday: Falling into Fall



Helllllllo, friends! This past weekend was glorious because it was so chilly and today is a perfect October day with bright blue skies, blustery winds, and the excitement of Fall Break right around the corner.

So today's Modest Monday post is also perfectly themed...pumpkins + black! Click over to the St. Peter's blog to see more! My obsession with all things pumpkin is as strong as my summer obsession with all things coconut - my ma and little brother were in town for the weekend so we romped in a sea of orange. 'Twas wonderful.

I just finished two midterms, a quiz, and work, so I'm off to class now. Here's to a lovely Monday!

3 comments:

  1. So cute, and I love your glasses girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tortoise shell glasses are just the coolest thing.

    ReplyDelete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!