A Little Break

Monday, October 27, 2014



Hello, friends - I never thought I'd be writing this type of post, but the urge has been there for the past week and it's only fair to update you.

I'm not sure why, but I've been in a bit of a funk about the blog...it started a few weeks ago and I tried to brush it off. Told myself I was just busy, just getting caught up in statistics and the pressure of blogging, etc. But every time I went to post something, I ended up staring at the white screen and feeling like I don't have much to offer. This semester has been a whirl of tasks and to-dos and then there's just plain Life in between all that.

So I need to take a step back...and take a little break. I think some time to recharge and focus on what I need to get done in my day-to-day life will be best. Rest assured, My Spare Oom isn't going anywhere - nor is this a goodbye forever. It might be a week, it might be a couple...I'm not sure.

This is me just saying simply, and honestly, I need a break.

See you sometime soon, friends. 

4 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need dear! We will be waiting here for you when you're ready.

    Lots of love,

    Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, take as much time as you need to. Sometimes we just need a little "me" time to evaluate what we're doing. How about I say a little prayer for you, kay? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. Good for you grace!! You will be in my prayers.. Hope your break can be one of refreshment and redirection towards the things that matter. Like stripped shirts & Jesus.

    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, girl! Breaks from the blog are always nice, every once in awhile. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete