Five Things

Monday, September 15, 2014


I watched Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone with a huge group of college students over the weekend during a study break and it was magical. We knew all the lines, so the room was full of voices shouting, "It's Le-vi-O-sa, not Le-vi-o-SA!'" Then we watched The Chamber of Secrets and I cried like a baby at the end when Hagrid came back.

I woke up to another grey and rainy day: I've been traipsing around with my bright colored umbrella and jazz music playing in my ears. Polkadots and Moonbeams by Chet Baker is my jam. 

I leaned pas de chat in ballet today, which is essentially a leap where you land like a cat. I'm obsessed. And can't stop doing it with my hands curled like paws. 

Speaking of, I really just want to curl up with a cat. Where's the fluffy kitties when you need them?

I walked all the way across campus for a scone. Because. Some days are salad says and some days are just scone days, darn it.

And then they didn't have any. So I had to settle for muffin. Hashtag struggles.

4 comments:

  1. In my opinion, a muffin is really not a sufficient replacement for a scone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK...muffins are still pretty legit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your instagrams so much, grace! ♥ And yay for Harry Potter..I'm really in the mood to watch those movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ya, Grace. <3 Your small posts never fail to cheer me.

    ReplyDelete