Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Inspiration

Hello, friends! I got off work unexpectedly early today, so I'm sipping some iced coffee before starting on chores and my to-do list, but I thought I'd share some of my favorite pins from my Inspiration board. It's probably my favorite board for everything that is utterly me, new + exciting things I'd like to try, or just bright and colorful images that make me smile and get the creative juices flowing. Let me know in the comments below if you have an inspiration board - I'd love to check it out! 





1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I love all your pins. :) and that bouquet of flowers is so stunning.
    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh. "Turn Down For WHAAATT" was our rallying call during the Christendom summer program. Anyway, your pins. ♥ I love going onto Pinterest and seeing what you've pinned. ;)

    ReplyDelete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!