Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday Inspiration

Hey, friends. There hasn't been too much happening this week (just a lot of Netflix + Ugly Betty), so I thought I'd share some summer inspiration from my Inspiration Board. It's probably my favorite board to pin to - I use it for anything bright and colorful, fashion looks I'm loving right now, hair + beauty ideas, and quotes that I really love/need for my life right now. It's great...if you haven't made one for this year, I highly recommend it! It's great to have an evolving board that changes with my mood. I love it. Here's some summer-themed pics I've pinned lately.  


Aren't we all? Happy Wednesday, friends!

9 comments:

  1. I just adore pinning bright + cheerful things like this. <3 happy wednesday, grace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I complete agree, Abbey! It just makes me smile to pin/look at colorful pictures. Happy Wed to you too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Right? I think you already are! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love. Haha, kinda what I did today, a lazy post with the best from pinterest. ♥ But yours... man, I love it. So cheery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, so true...I read yours and loved it! Even better than mine. :)

      Delete
  4. Mmm. Really loving your style pins here!! So easy going and the tans + navys = perfection.

    And yes, we're all pretty fabulous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mariah! You know how much I enjoy pinning, lol. And yes, you are very fabulous. ♥

      Delete
  5. Your style reminds me of my daughter-in-law. Her favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn and she loves that vintage-y look that is both elegant and simple. Red lipstick and all! Except she has much lighter hair so she can't go TOO red with the lipstick. :)

    ReplyDelete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!