Guest Post: Oh My Bliss!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hello, friends - I'm popping in to introduce today's lovely guest poster, Caitlin, who's taking over the blog today while I recover with soup, milkshakes + Netflix. I have the great fortune of being at the same college as this fabulous girl, so you guys are in great hands. Not only is she fierce + fashionable, but she's hilariously sassy and a favorite roadtripper of mine. Enjoy this post about her new blog!
~Grace


Hello there! The lovely Grace is currently out of order due to the spontaneous removal of her wisdom teeth, so in the meantime you get to hear from me! Oh, sorry, I completely got ahead of myself. I totally skipped introductions. My name is Caitlin and I am the girl behind Oh My Bliss, a blog dedicated to sharing my fashion fancies and interweb interests from week-to-week.

Grace has mentioned my little corner of the blog world before… I am the blogger formerly known as Beauties, Bliss, and Bears… Oh My! I had to take time to re-evaluate my vision for the blog and to show it some TLC that it needed aesthetically. I was out of commission for several months, but as of this past Friday I have rejoined the blog world! It is so good to be back, and I am so excited for the future that awaits Oh My Bliss.

I have a love for classic, girly looks, but I do tend to pay homage to my roots with edgier/ more relaxed looks every now and then. I may be hard to believe now, but band tees, skinny jeans, and vans used to be my everyday look. Getting me in a dress was a rarity. Though I may dress differently now I still have a passion for music and I am always on the lookout for new things to fall in love with. 

Every Tuesday I plan to share my current internet obsessions which can range from music, to outfits, or to the things that are making my nerd gears grind. I’ll give you guys a little snippet of what the premier post consisted of outfit wise: 



You can see the whole post here. You can stay updated with Oh My Bliss by liking it on Facebook.

The blog itself has links to all of my other social media pages, so please feel free to follow, like, retweet, and all that jazz. It means the world to us bloggers to see that y’all are supporting the words we write/ speak.
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out what it is that I have to say, and a big thanks to My Spare Oom for giving me the opportunity to share what Oh My Bliss is all about.

Have a splendid week/ HOLIDAY WEEKEND!

Stay Golden,
xxCaitlin.  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Country Girl's Daybook said...

Love that skirt. So classy.

Country Girl's Daybook

Carey Mooradian said...

Love the whole outfit-very stylish.

Lauren said...

Wow, what a gorgeous outfit! That skirt is such a beautiful shade of red!
-Lauren

Caitlin Kline said...

Thank you Carey! I appreciate your kind words(: Feel free to follow Oh My Bliss via Bloglovin, Facebook, or Google for regular updates!

Caitlin Kline said...

Thank you so much Lauren(: That skirt is definitely one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. You can stay up to date with Oh My Bliss by following it via Bloglovin, Facebook, or Google!

Caitlin Kline said...

Thank you for your kind words! You can stay up to date with Oh My Bliss by following it via Bloglovin, or Facebook as well!