2. While back in Texas, my little sister and I were treated to manicures + pedicures by my aunt (Little Miss's madre). Ermegosh. This was my first time getting either...and let's just say I plan on it not being the last. I felt so pampered having my feet messaged + rubbed with lotion.
My cuticles were opened up. You guys...I didn't even KNOW THEY WERE CLOSED. Life changing.
3. Last week, I spent the loveliest hour Skyping with my dear Liz from Sunny Side Up! I love this girl so much and talking to her in person was even better than chatting online. We laughed, talked about college life, boys, Mass, and summer plans.
I agree with her that it would be wonderful if we could meet up for weekly lunch dates.
4. Also, Liz wrote a beautiful + profound post about being Blinded By Comparison and how we as young women especially can struggle with that when we see other women who are living out their dream. Clare wrote an equally beautiful and eloquent response here.
5. This list of how to incorporate Audrey Hepburn wardrobe basics is stellar...I'll take a striped shirt and some Roman Holiday-esque sandals, please.
6. The one thing I hate about wearing makeup during summer is that my mascara always, inevitably melts and creates unnatural dark circles under my eyes if I'm not careful...I think I'll try these no-melt mascara tips.
7. I've realized I never finished posting the last NYC post. Oops. Bad blogger move, Grace. (You can read day one and day two here.) So look for that soon! I'm currently working on the single girl post as well as some exciting fashion posts!
8. I'm becoming known as the iced coffee girl at our Starbucks...I tried a black caramel iced coffee one day earlier this semester and got hooked. It's only $2 and something cents. I don't even add cream or milk anymore because the caramel syrup adds the perfect amount of sweetness. Who am I?
9. Gabrielle Aplin, a young English singer, has been my go-to artist lately. I love her soft, wistful songs. ♥
How's your Wednesday? What's your favorite coffee drink right now? Do you get your nails done?