Living Out Christ's Light

Friday, April 4, 2014

Photo cred: Elizabeth George, Bear Awakening '12

We do not draw people to Christ by loudly discrediting what they believe
 but by showing them a light that is so lovely that 
they want with all their hearts to know the source of it. 
~Madeleine L'Engle 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Iris Hanlin - Writer/Photographer said...

That's a great quote. :)

Mariah // THERE IS: said...

mmm beautiful quote. I loved reading L'Engle's books when I was younger--she had a fantastic writing style.

Raewyn said...

Agreed. :)

Raewyn said...

I know - I remember being in awe of a Wrinkle in Time when I read it as a young girl. I'd never read anything like it!

Kathryn said...

I totally love this quote too! ♥ (I don't think I've commented before, but your whole blog is absolutely lovely and I really enjoy it! :)