Jet-Lag, Unpacking + Weekend Links


I'm back from New York, after 4 flights, a 5:30 am wake-up, and a four hour delay in Dallas...

My mom and sisters are still in New York taking care of my grandmother, so I flew by myself for the first time! It was a tad daunting since I had to change flights multiple times, but I soon got the hang of it. It was surprisingly nice, and very reassuring to know I can travel by myself and not freak out or miss a flight. I'm ready for Europe now! ;)

I'll have a recap of my trip soon - including all the good eats and plays. In the meantime, here's some of my favorite links from around the web for your weekend reading. 


If you've got that wanderlust itch too, this post about Traveling on a Budget gives you the downlow. 

Carin - who moved to Paris for four months and fell in love with the city - shares her moments of happiness

9 tips for better jumping photos! 

When we meet The One

5 ways to keep blog content fresh. 

Love these minimal make-up staples. 


Being secretly in love


Sighing over these pictures of London and waiting for the day when I can snap my own!

The ultimate carry-on essentials for airplanes - I agree, I usually include bring all of these when I fly. 

Love, love this post about why you should list 10 things you like about yourself. Powerful stuff. 

Comments