In a New York Second

Wednesday, March 12, 2014


Hello from NY, friends! It's our first day here in the city - I'm here with my mom and two younger sisters - and New York is just as wonderful as I remember. 

We got in late last night, so today was the start of our NYC adventures. The forecast was 100% rain this afternoon, so we've had brightly colored umbrellas in tow and only now just had to pull them out. We traipsed through some museums and are heading to a Broadway show tonight (Wicked!!). 

I'm currently writing this blog post on my phone. I didn't bring my laptop as I didn't want to lug it with me everywhere, so I won't be blogging for the rest of the week, but you can follow along on Instagram (raewyn83) for all my New York shenanigans. 

Have a lovely week and I'll see you in a few days! 

4 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time (wait, your bound to!) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Grace - I did have a wonderful time!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'll definitely be Instagram-stalking you. ;) ♥!

    ReplyDelete