Monday, March 24, 2014

Having a Moment: Cobalt Blue


I've always loved blue (it's my favorite color), especially this deep, rich cobalt shade, but I cannot get enough of this color for spring/Texas winter right now. I'm still in love with my dark colors and have been drawn to cool, dark tones and alternating pales tones rather than anything bright and neon so far. 







The skirt above is so luxurious and elegant...perfect for an upscale evening. And I'm obsessed with the luxe dark blue fur coat, which puts Cookie Monster's to shame. I don't think I could pull it off with my height, but a girl can still dream, right?


Happy Monday, friends!

4 comments:

  1. Cobalt blue is the best... though I could never pull off the nail polish. Makes my hands look even more chubby than they already are. ;) Such is the price for beauty, I suppose. By the way, you've been Liebstered! http://bit.ly/1puaVvR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iris, I feel your pain - my hands are decidedly not long and slender. ;) And thanks for the award!

      Delete
  2. Oh how I love cobalt. Or any blue, really. <3 And hey! I've awarded you on my blog as well. --> http://bit.ly/1ghT0Dj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely color, no matter the shade! And thanks, Abbey!

      Delete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!