Letting It Go



I just wrote about being restless and uncertain about the new year. About feeling...off and not ready.

But I think I've found my spark...the bit of excitement...the 'I'm-ready-to-take-on-the-world' feeling.


I'm letting it go. The uncertainty, the worries, the nervousness, and itching sense that I'm running late for something but I don't know what.

2014 is the year I want to "let go." And just be me. To trust in myself and my abilities. The year I want to work unbelievably hard and see some concrete results.

I want 2014 to be the year I dig deep, even if it's painful - even if it's hard. I want to work, grow, stretch, and better myself. I'll be 21 this year and at the end of it, I want to look back on my first year as an official adult and be proud.

Of myself, of what I've done, of how I've tried to grow.



It's time to see what I can do - and test those limits.

So 2014 means going wild and free, living up to my full potential, leaping more + trusting in myself that I'll land safely, and become the woman of God that I'm meant to be.



And like Elsa, the cold never bothered me anyways.

Comments

  1. Prayers for a blessed and fruitful year. May you be all that God has made you to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, so many people are referencing Frozen... I guess I'll have to watch it after all!


    ~ Country Girl's Daybook
    Recently posted: on blushing --> http://bit.ly/1a3gxLU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE FROZEN. "The cold never bothered me anyways." This. <3 God bless; you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!