Falling for Fall



Y'all.

I love fall so much. I love it so much that I have a Pinterest board solely for all things fall with the same title as this post. Fall is my favorite season.  There's so much promise and excitement and beauty and magic in fall...life gets cozier, adventures beckon from around corners, road trips create giddiness, and inspiration swirls like the gold and red leaves in the wind.

There's only a few weeks left in the semester for us students (!) and excitement is growing. Thanksgiving's drawing near, the last few college football games are coming up, and the hint of holiday joy is manifesting.

I love life (as crazy busy as it is) right now, so here are some of my favorite moments so far from this fall.












I'm off to see friends, eat some chocolate, and enjoy this Friday night. May your weekend be ever so lovely. 

Comments