Fall is official boot weather - my favorite kind. I kiss goodbye to sandals, flip-flops, and thin soled-shoes, and welcome boots with open arms.
I'm on the hunt for some new good boots this fall that will last me for a good bit. Currently, I don't have many that fit, and while I love finding hidden boot treasures in thrift stores, I'm thinking I might have to actually order a good quality pair that will last me a while.
Here are some of my favorite styles:
1) Cherry red rainboots// Hunter // 2) Blue oxford ankle wedges// Sperry Topsider// 3) Tan wedge ankle booties// Newlook// 4) Black stiletto ankle booties// Payless// 5) Brown suede slouch boots// Aeropostal // 6) Black knee high wedges// Stylebop// 7) Burgundy slouch boots// Payless // 8) Classic black rainboots// Hunter// 9) Grey ankle booties// ALDO // 10) Brown leather riding boots// Macy's// 11) Combat boots// Dailylook// 12) Black stiletto boots// Payless // 13) Cowboy boots// CountryOutfitter // 14) Brown buckle boots// Forever 21
1. Cherry red rainboots: Hunter // I love, love the color of these and am seriously considering investing in a pair. From what I've heard, they're worth it, despite the $140 price tag.
2. Blue oxford ankle wedges: Sperry Topsider// The blue + tan are a lovely combo; nice casual every-day option.
3. Tan wedge ankle booties: Newlook// I have a similar stiletto pair that I found at Goodwill; I feel like a model when I wear them and always get compliments! I wish I had a wedge pair also, simply because wedges are more comfortable and easier to walk in.
4. Black stiletto ankle booties: Payless// Great with skirts + leggings and go with any outfit.
5. Brown suede slouch boots: Aeropostal // I call these Elven boots because they look soft, comfortable, and very wood elf- as well as Santa elf-ish. ;)
6. Black knee high wedges: Stylebop// Wonderful to walk in and perfect for cold days.
7. Burgundy slouch boots: Payless // I love the color. Most people go for neutrals (black, brown, grey) when it comes to boots, but I love how they can add color to your outfit.
8. Classic black rainboots: Hunter// I can't decide which color I like more - black, which is more versatile, or red, which pops more.
9. Grey ankle booties: ALDO // At first I didn't think I could wear ankle boots because I'm already so short, but I fell in love with them after seeing Clara, the newest and most petite companion on Doctor Who, rock several pairs.
10. Brown leather riding boots: Macy's// A very classic choice that goes with practically every outfit.
11. Combat boots: Dailylook// Coming back into style, thanks to hipsters (and Doctor Who, again). A very fun, street look.
12. Black stiletto boots: Payless // Every girl needs a classic, well-fitting pair of black high heel boots.
13. Cowboy boots: CountryOutfitter // A must-have if you live in Texas. Literally. Every one here wears them at one point or another, whether to a football game or to go country dancing.
14. Brown buckle boots: Forever 21 // A simple cut with a little bit of extra, thanks to the buckles.
Some of these are obviously quite pricy - the Stylebop black knee high wedges are over $1,000! I wanted to share an idea of the styles I like right now...I certainly don't have the budget to buy some of theseboots!
Are you a boot person? What's your favorite style?