Austin Style Snapshots

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Thursday, friends! It's the week before Thanksgiving break, so things are in high gear around here with trying to finish papers and assignments due before Thanksgiving. I'm sharing a few photos from the fashion shoot I did with Caitlin + Spencer in Austin. You can check out more outfit shots over on the lovely C's blog. 


This was the first of Spencer's outfits that I shot - and so perfect for fall! I'm always a sucker for scarves and boots.


But this was by far one of my favorites...I loved how her peach cardigan popped against the white steps and made her green eyes stand out!



So pretty! You can see more here

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Going home? Traveling to spend it with long-distant relatives?

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow beautiful photos, and blog :)

    come check out my blog too, k?
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/11/when-in-doubt-wear-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell I'm an Austen-ite? I read the title of your post and came here expecting things to be about Jane Austen *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Katie's blog and just had to come and have a look! I love the outfits here, especially that first one. The colour of the scarf is so refreshing and I wish that boots could be worn year round haha! xx

    ReplyDelete