Adventuring in Austin

Happy first day of the week, friends. It's definitely a "Monday" over here...I'm most definitely under the weather, had a test this morning, and have a full week ahead of me. 

Since I'm not very photogenic at the moment, I thought I'd share some pics from my recent impromptu trip to Austin, one of my favorite cities. 

It all started when Caitlin called me up on Saturday afternoon and asked if I'd be willing to shoot some styled fashion outfits for her portfolio (she's a fashion apparel major). In Austin. How could I say no? 

Caitlin and I actually roadtripped to Austin last semester with her best friend and co-blogger Jessica, so I couldn't wait for another adventure on the streets of the hipster-ish + wonderfully weird city. 


Caitlin + her friend Spencer, who was our lovely model.  


Playing with lights and shutter speed. Top knot required, of course. 


Here's a sneak peek at one of the outfits - Spencer did such a fabulous job carrying out any instructions I gave her. A wonderful model to work with!


The girls. They were both such good sports. And equally stylish. 


The lovely + fierce red-headed Caitlin. Love her style and how she can rock a mean scarf! You can see the rest of her outfit here


Oh, Austin. You're so weird. We fit in well. 


 And we loved every second of it. I had a blast escaping to another city, taking in the gorgeous Capitol, urban streets, scrumptious bakeries, vegetarian food, and catching up with old friends!

Til next time, Austin. Stay weird. 

Comments

  1. Love it and love you! Thanks for the blog love:)

    So much love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!