A New Look

Hello, friends - happy Monday to you!

You may or may not have noticed, but a few things have changed around here. The blog got a new look! I loved the cozy, bookish look of my old template, but I felt it was more than time for something new and something that better fit the direction the blog is going.

Thanks to the lovely Alexandra Marie from Into the Woods. I stumbled upon her delightful blog recently and loved it + her vintage style. When she announced she was offering her blog designing services, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. She did a wonderful job, so if you're looking for a blog update, definitely check her out!


 I love what she came up with, especially the art sketch of my velvet pink skirt and shopping bag from the picture above, which is now the header.

 I think it's more than apparent now how much I adore pink + orange...especially the Kate Spade hues, as seen in this post. So now things are a bit brighter, fresher, and more colorful. 

You can't go wrong with pink, after all. 

Hope you like the new look. Feel free to click around! Because it was just installed, we may make a few tweaks, don't be too alarmed if things jump around and change a bit.  Have a fabulous week and I'll be back with a new outfit post soon!

xoxo, 
Grace

Comments

  1. Oh my WORD!!! I looked over to my sister's computer screen & asked what blog she was visiting because it was so cutely designed. I 'bout fell over when I found out it was yours... what a change! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, that is too funny, Mariah! Thank you so much - I'm so happy with the new look!

      Delete
  2. While I loved the cozy, bookish feel of the old design, this one is so snazzy & fresh. Lovely new subtitle & gorgeous new look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Alex did such a great job capturing what I was hoping for. Thanks, Grace dear! :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So cute and stylish and very you =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful! All clean and sophisticated and fun and stuff. Which really does seem to be you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! And you are so sweet - it certainly is bright and impossible to miss. ;)

      Delete
  5. So glad you are happy with it Grace! It was a lot of fun to design! Thank you for the shout-out as well <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much again, Alex! You did a wonderful job! I love it! <3

      Delete
  6. Loved the new design! I rarely change my blog's design because I never know how it will come out. But yours is lovely and functional :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula! It's so good to hear from you - and thank you so much! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!