{31 Days} Day 6: Words of Affirmation

Sunday, October 6, 2013


You can read all the rest of my October posts (I'm blogging every day of the month) here. 


Y'all. It's been such a crazy, wild, non-stop, packed, insane two and a half weeks. 

I made the mistake of thinking, "Oh, ha - I just need to get through this week and then there'll be a short space of time to breath, with no huge assignments or tests...yes, I can make it."

Then I realized it will be non-stop, crazyinsanebusy until Christmas break.


So...! I'm buckling down for the rest of the ride and planning to hang on as best as I can. That's all I can do is ask for His grace and hold fast to it when things start flying. Organizing and planning ahead also does wonders, but as a reminder to myself - and you lovelies - to breathe amidst the madness...

here are some beautiful, life-giving words of beauty + affirmation from graceful Godly women from across the web:

Tsh is writing about Don't Forget to Dream Big over at Simple Mom.

The importance of slowing down.

A passage that will carry you through the week from Jessi.

The innermost thrums of your soul when you're missing hope.

Trying to transition into your new fall wardrobe but agonizing over what to wear? Haley's got you covered. 

How to find what art is and how it is within you, the art that you are already making.


Most importantly, this week...



You've got this, girls. I'm praying for you!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!