Five Favorites



I'm finishing up the first week of school, but popping in to join Hallie over at Moxie Wife to share some of my favorites this summer.


1. 

Something Stupid by Michael Buble and Reese Witherspoon.

 It's an oh-so-cozy song and delightfully reminiscent of a romantic dinner at a perfect little cafe on a balmy evening in Paris or New York. And it's Michael...reason enough. Reese's voice is subtly there, but she adds a soft feminine touch to the song. Anyways. I listen to it 342 times a day.


2. 

Chobani's new Coconut Almond Greek yogurt with chocolate chips.

Image source
 Ugh. So good, so light and healthy tasting - and with the daily dose of chocolate necessary for happiness.


3. 

Mango Martini lipgloss from Bath and Body Works.



I love this little tube - it's the perfect amount of gloss that adds a natural pop of color. And it smells fabulous...much more of an sophisticated, grown-up scent rather than the little girl cotton-candy lipgloss. If I had to chose only one piece of make-up, I'd pick this. It's versatile for both casual runs to the grocery store and a formal ball. I'm almost out, but I can't restock because B&BW is no longer selling it. 

To say I'm devastated is an understatement. 

4. 

Starbucks' Valencia Orange Refresher.



 My love is still going strong. It's been "my" drink at Starbucks this summer. In fact, a friend who is a barista there knows it's what I'm going to order before I say anything.
Tip: try it with a pump of peach. So good! Tart and lemony, but with the tang and lightness of oranges.


5. 
Coral and mint accessories.

At one of my best friend's graduation this spring.

Coral is perfect for the still-feels-like-summer weather - I love paring it with deep jewel tones, like the lovely cobalt in the picture above. And mint is also delightfully cool and refreshing in the heat.


 I love stacking different hues and textures of mint to create a consistent look that doesn't match perfectly.

What five things are you loving lately? Head over to Moxie Wife to check out some more favorites! Happy weekend, everyone!

Comments

  1. I LOVE seeing all the mint fashion that you put on the blog. It such a pretty color in general and it looks just GORGEOUS on you. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to know I'm not the only mint fanatic out there, Clare...and thank you! You are TOO sweet! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. I checked, Amazon still has your lip gloss in stock. I have learned to check Amazon when Bath and Body Works (as it so often does) discontinues a product. It stays available there for awhile longer.

    Loved the music!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!