Simple Saturday

Happy weekend, friends - hope it's been a good one so far. Today I'm linking up with Iris for a Simple Saturday to celebrate the simple things in life. 

_____________________________________________________________________________


I started off my Saturday with a coffee date with my little sisters before studying up a storm for a test next week.



(Can I hear an amen?)


Iced coconut latte, even though I tried to take it easy on coffee this week. 
Tried. 
Weekends are for splurges. ;)


My two favs: ( from left to right) saucy and sweet. 









(Apparently someone had fun with the camera while I was driving.)


Took the kids to a friend's graduation party and enjoyed the beautiful harvest moon despite the heat. 


All in all, a very simple, but good Saturday.


How was yours? Don't forget to check out the other Simple Saturday posts on Iris's blog, Country Girl's Daybook!

Comments

  1. I think your taking-pictures-while-you-were-driving sister looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Victoria - everyone says that! She looks exactly like I did at her age.

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice break from the week. :) Hope all is well in VA!

      Delete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!