Modest Monday: A Case of the Blues


 Just joining the Modest Monday party? Here's the original post. Each Monday, I post a modest, stylish outfit. 

Why? Because I believe you don't have to sacrifice fashion and style for purity. 
 Modesty does not equal frumpy. This is my way of showing that modesty can be fashionable and pretty. I'm a girl determined to live a life of 
purity, 
modesty, 
and plenty of style. 
__________________________________


Today was one of those days when I was too tired to "dress cute." I was worn out from taking a test, and tired from studying late the night before...so I dressed for comfort. 

I'm bohemian when it comes to comfort clothes. All the way. 




Shirt// Cato
Skirt// Wet Seal
Belt// Forever 21
Ring// The Icing
Wedges// Payless
Bag// Fossil brand - thrifted (reason #786 why I love thrift stores)





Hope you had a blue (in a good way) Monday, friends!

Check out Amanda (who went for a bright pink outfit - too funny, the contrast between our different looks). She also sent in last week's, which I forgot to add. So sorry, my dear! But here it is. And Elizabeth Anne also wore blue for Modest Monday! So pretty. 
________________________________________________________


Your turn! Show me your Modest Monday. Snap a picture of your outfit (it can be as casual or gussied up as you want) and leave the link to your blog in the comments below.

Don't have a blog?
 Email (raewyn83@gmail.com)
 Instagram (raewyn83) 
or Tweet (@GracefulEats) 
me a pic of your outfit with hashtag #modestmoday if you'd like to see it featured on the blog!

{Catching up on Modest Monday? Check out all the previous weeks here.}

Comments

  1. I <3 comfy! You do a good job making it look cute as well. Those shoes are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dearie! And yes - shoes with bows are always a good thing!

      Delete
  2. Very, very cute! =] I'm not a ring wearer, but I love yours!


    Here is my link up =]
    http://amandabethrose.blogspot.com/2013/06/modest-monday-pretty-in-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda - I loved your jewelry also! Added both your links. :) So happy to have you join!

      Delete
  3. You are just so lovely!

    I'm reading even if I don't get a chance to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the love and for reading, 'Grandmama!' Hope you're feeling much better. <3

      Delete
  4. I wrote a modest Mondays outfit last week but I never could figure out how to link it. http://rediscoveringglory.blogspot.com/2013/06/modest-mondays.html

    You have some great style!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!