Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello, Summer and Blogsphere!

Bueno, dear peeps!

I apologize for the long lapse...finals rather swallowed me up during the last few weeks of school. I'm back home now - and actually getting proper sleep again, thank goodness - but I also started work and have been logging some serious hours in some seriously high heels.

So! I'm popping in to say hello and let you know things should be returning back to a normal schedule here on My Spare Oom. I'll also be contributing more to A Catholic Young Woman (I can't link to it properly as I'm typing this on my phone - one of the cons of being a modern blogger on the go), and a few other blogs.

I'm very excited for this summer because we have some exciting features coming up on the blog: the return of Modest Mondays, How-Tos, some fashion and beauty posts, tips about college, and some brand new features I can't wait for y'all to see!

So keep an eye out for some fun posts...happy start of summer!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So good to hear from you again, dear Grace. I look forward to a summer of blogging. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm finally back! Whew...it's been quite an absence.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your next posts! I will definitely be interested in the tips on college-I'll be starting this fall.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I'm looking forward to writing them - and congratulations on heading off to college in a few months! :)

      Delete
  3. Good to see you back! And I can totally sympathize with everything.
    Also, where are you working in outrageously high heels?

    xx,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz! How delightful to hear from you...hehe, we've both "reemerged" from the madness of finals. As for the heels, I work as a hostess. Fun, but painful for my feet at times!
      \

      Delete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!