Monday, March 4, 2013

Modest Monday: Around Campus and What I Wore on Valentine's Day


 Just joining the Modest Monday party? Here's the original post. Each Monday, I post a modest, stylish outfit. 

Why? Because I believe you don't have to sacrifice fashion and style for purity. 
 Modesty does not equal frumpy. This is my way of showing that modesty can be fashionable and pretty. I'm a girl determined to live a life of 
purity, 
modesty, 
and plenty of style. 
__________________________________


While I'm out on campus, running to classes and such, I thought I'd post the last of Valentines Day pics - here's some fabulous ladies I ran across on campus on V-Day. 



Love, love the pink  - she reminded me of Audrey Hepburn with the sunglasses and scarf!


We also happened to be wearing the exact same shoes, bright red hue and all.



When in doubt, think pink. 


Always.

Her friend was dressed equally fabulously...


Red coat time!


Loved her fun style, especially her heart-shaped earrings.



And moi. Just keeping it classy with roses and red lips. 

Happy Monday!


Your turn!
 Show me your Modest Monday. Link up your outfit (it can be as casual or gussied up as you want).

Don't have a blog?
 Email (raewyn83@gmail.com)
 Instagram (raewyn83) 
or Tweet (@GracefulEats) 
me a pic of your outfit with hashtag #modestmoday if you'd like to see it featured on the blog!

{Catching up on Modest Monday? Check out all the previous weeks here.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!