Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Twist on Modest Monday: Fashion On Campus


 Just joining the Modest Monday party? Here's the original post. Each Monday, I post a modest, stylish outfit. 

Why? Because I believe you don't have to sacrifice fashion and style for purity. 
 Modesty does not equal frumpy. This is my way of showing that modesty can be fashionable and pretty. I'm a girl determined to live a life of 
purity, 
modesty, 
and plenty of style. 
__________________________________

Happy February, all! I'm starting up a new feature on the blog - a sort of twist on Modest Mondays. I'm still planning to continue with my outfits as well, but I'll also be posting pictures of fashion on campus. The outfits of students I see out and about, just as an example of other people's style and not only mine. 
I think it'll be fun. :)

Let the university fashion adventures commence! 



I loved this outfit a dear friend of mine was wearing - so bright but very cozy at the same time. It's an excellent drinking-tea or just curling-up-with-a-book outfit.  



Cheers, friends! Hope you have a wonderful week - Valentine's Day is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Oo, I like that sweater! Can't wait to see more posts in the series.

    Where are you going to college?

    ReplyDelete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!