Modest Monday: New Year's Eve Sparkle + Colorrrrr

Tuesday, January 1, 2013


Just joining the Modest Monday party? Here's the original post. Each Monday, I post a modest, stylish outfit that I wear along with some thoughts on modesty. 

Why? Because I believe you don't have to sacrifice fashion for purity. 
 Modesty does not = frumpy. 
These are outfits I really, truly wear in my day-to-day life. I'm a girl determined to live a life of purity, modesty, and plenty of style. 
_________________________________________________________



New Year's outfit - sparkle, heels, smoky eyes and all! 



 Who says nails have to match?



Colored tights are a thing of joy.


One of my resolutions last year was to wear more color...pretty sure I succeeded!


Modern art: plum tights + cord. 






Happy New Year, friends. May your 2013 be full of love, light, and laughter. Thank you for reading. <3 p="p">

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Deanna said...

Cute outfit! Love all the sparkles. Happy New Year (:

Clare Ryan said...

So darling, Grace! Golly, you have simply the gorgeous-est big brown eyes. God bless you!

Raewyn said...

Thank you - I used to wish they were blue, but I came around to liking brown ones! ;) God bless you too, Clare!