Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Love...

Lists
Colored tights
Hot chocolate with whipped cream


Soup (apparently I'm always eating soup when one of my classmates sees me in the dining halls)
College (so, so much)
Having a set of keys
Walking around campus
Rings


That I'm about to be 20 (!)
Elsie's blog
Pinterest
Fur hats
Sparkling apple-pomegranate juice
Nail polish


British accents
Wearing perfume
Being a redhead


Men with bow ties
Doctor Who (see above)
The thrill of re-reading something I've written, as if for the first time
Life

What are you loving in 2013 so far? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving my last semester of college. I know I just started but my professors are all really awesome, and I think being a senior just gives me a positive outlook on school ;)

    I love the SoCal weather that we are getting.

    I love wedding planning actually. I haven't been stressed out by it at all, and it has been a really positive experience (this far)!

    I'm with you on this one, I love lists! Super helpful little things.

    :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great semester, Chely! I'm excited for you as a senior - and having awesome professors never hurts. Mine are looking pretty great too, which is a huge blessing. I bet y'all's weather is fantastic! And I'm glad you're actually enjoying the wedding planning process rather than being stressed out. I think that'll definitely help when the actual day comes! :)And yep - I'm addicted to lists. Make one every day!

      Delete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!