Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Modest Monday: Bring on the Sparkle and Red Nails




Just joining the Modest Monday party? Here's the original post. Each Monday, I post a modest, stylish outfit that I wear along with some thoughts on modesty. 

Why? Because I believe you don't have to sacrifice fashion for purity. 
 Modesty does not = frumpy. 
These are outfits I really, truly wear in my day-to-day life. I'm a girl determined to live a life of purity, modesty, and plenty of style. :)
_______________________________________________________________

Hello, everyone! Due to the craziness of the weekend and classes yesterday, I'm a day late with Modest Monday. I don't have a new photographer at the moment, so getting photos is a tad tricky. Despite everything that's going on, I'm still planning to keep up with Modest Monday on Mondays...but if you see it a day or so late occasionally, you know why. :)




In other words, last week's Modest Monday can be completely disregarded. It's sunny, breezy, and bright again!


I come prepared, though!

Dress: Cato's
Cardigan: Gap - thrifted
Ring: Claire's
Belt: Icing
Shoes: (hidden in this pic) Payless

It was a lovely day. I went to Mass with my family and then we grabbed some frozen yogurt. Love those colors!




This ring makes me so happy...





Sparkles!!







(Got to love little sisters.) Hope your day is a glorious one. :)



Your turn! Show me your Modest Monday. Link up your outfit (it can be as casual or gussied up as you want).

Don't have a blog?


 Email (raewyn83@gmail.com)
 Instagram (raewyn83) 
or Tweet (@GracefulEats) 

me a pic of your outfit with hashtag #modestmoday if you'd like to see it featured on the blog!

{Catching up on Modest Monday? Check out all the previous weeks here.}

3 comments:

  1. You would so enjoy my granddaughter Faith (who turned seven on the 4th of July).

    She loves sparkly jewelry. When she was about four or five, she took me to a store in the New England village they live in when we visited.

    She took my hand and led me to a corner of the store where there were displays of very sparkly jewelry. She just sighed and asked if I also thought it was SO BEAUTIFUL.

    She would love your sparkle. :)

    Of course, I also love your sparkling personality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms. Brenda! Sha, baby...Faith sounds like a sweetheart! One of my little sisters has the same name, so I can only imagine how sweet she is - but she's your granddaughter, so she's automatically a wonderful little person. :) And if she likes sparkle, she's got excellent taste!

      Delete
    2. Maybe one day, God willing, I'll have the chance to meet you and Faith in person and then we can voice our appreciation for pretty sparkly things together. ;)

      Delete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!