Five Things Friday
Heya! It's Friday - anyone else excited for a beautiful day and the opportunity to breathe over the weekend?
Because it's Friday...and the weekend (even through I'll be
partying studying up a storm with my books), here's a few of my recent favs.
1. Starbucks Green Tea banana smoothie. I'm obsessed with all things matcha green tea - so fresh and so, so clean.
2. Tuesday night concerts (O Lovelace, comprised of Steven Curtis Chapman's ultra talented, down-to-earth sons) at a quirky, indie coffeeshop.
3. Calm, beautiful canoe ride - my first! - with some sweet girls on my hall during a dorm retreat.
4. This scarf. It's Gap, a graduation present from a sweet friend, and I adore it. (Unofficial Modest Monday! ;)
5. Iced latte. Egg, cheese, and hummus bagel on a sunny day. Doesn't get any better.
Oh! And it's September!! C'mon, South...I'm ready for it to feel like fall. Bring on the cold weather, scarves, boots, crunchy leaves, cinnamon, and pumpkin!