Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello From California!

Hello, peoples! Things have been quiet on here because I spent the weekend packing and scurrying around airports.....to get ready for California!


(In downtown Berkeley, after a long but amazing day at Joy the Baker and Tracy Shutterbean's Food Styling and Photography workshop!)

Yep, I'm in sunny CA with my mother. The trip came up at the absolute last minute (literally days ago), but is utterly amazing so far! I'm on Cloud 9 - and Pier 39 ;) - because this is my senior trip.

Much love to you all - I'll be back later with my Modest Monday outfit straight from San Francisco!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! It sounds like a lovely trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! It was indeed.

      Delete
  2. I hope you're having an AMAZING time out here, Grace-girl! You look impeccably cute, as always. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DID! I loved, loved, LOVED it, Clare - oh, it was so beautiful! I didn't want to leave! Thank you, sweet sister...wish we could have met up. Next year! God bless, girlie.

      Delete

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!