Future Plans as a Mother

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I have determined a few things concerning the education (and life in general) of my future children.

First, I'd like to have some.

Secondly, I'm going to start homeschooling them as soon as possible. And there will be math -just a bit- done in the summer.

I'd love them all to be a grade ahead...merely for the reason that come their senior year in high school they can study/concentrate on their passions (read: relax and have fun) instead of burning the skin off their noses from application to the grindstone.

I'd love for them to grow up in the country, on a farm, preferably. Or at least as close to the "country" feel as we can get; not too far away from civilization. I'll need a Starbucks nearby.

I want them to grow up and do what they absolutely love for a living - not what makes money. We can be starving artists together. :)

I plan on having them in the kitchen with me all the time and teaching them how to cook as soon as they can stand....even babies can appreciate good food!

I will feed them delicious, nourishing food - including nut butters, cake, bread, and Green Monsters. ;)

And lastly, I will love them so much it'll hurt. In a good way.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Clare said...

Sounds good, dearest sister! Maybe sometimes we'll be able to get together and have cooking days with them? :-) God bless you!

Raewyn said...

But of course, darling Clare! I plan on paying many visits to you and your brood in California. ;) Thank you - and may He bless you also!

Keaghan said...

I wish you the best with your plans for the future. May the Lord draw you close and grant you the desires of your heart.

Raewyn said...

Le hannon, Keaghan. I return your wishes - may God bless you in everything as you prepare for this next stage of your life and continue to prepare you for your dream of marriage and motherhood. I know you'll knock 'em dead at Patrick Henry. :)