Day of Thanks

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am thankful for...a sunlight-day with swirls of vibrant leaves, clear skies, and smells of home cooking in the oven..

...brownie pumpkin pie...

...growing up, and holding home closer...

...the adventure that is Life and out there waiting...

...spiced ginger cookies...

.... that my first turkey-less Thanksgiving went smoothly - I hardly missed it!

....rain pattering softly in the velvet night...

...a shift that begins at 9 on Black Friday and not 4:30 a.m!

....my family - all here and safely enclosed in a circle of love...

...God's sweet Love...He knows me so well. Better then anyone, in fact. :)

...and you...

Much love (and hope that you have had a loverly day filled with God's blessings and love),
Grace

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for...

    ...a family who has just grown closer through grief...

    ...plentiful food and laughter on our day of thanks...

    ...little sisters who won't let more than an hour go by without them hugging me...

    ...a mother who listens to everything I say...

    ...a brother who is growing up to be such a young man...

    ...a father who protects me and loves me so much...

    ...a Lord Who loves me so much that I cannot fathom it...

    ...good friends who care about me...

    ...safety and security and freedom...

    ...that God is writing the epic and love story that is my life...

    ...and that I need not fear anything--for my Lord is watching over me always.

    That's what I'm thankful for this year.

    I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving, Grace. Hope today (Black Friday) goes smoothly.

    ~Keaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how much good we have in our lives when we take a closer look, huh, Keaghs? I'm so glad you had a day filled with blessings. Thanks for the good wishes with BF! I had a blast - which is saying something! ;)

    ReplyDelete