Happy Birthday To Rose


Happy Birthday, dearest Amanda, my Mamma Rose! You are now 18, a grown up young lady who is standing on the threshold of womanhood. You are so special to myself, and countless others in so many ways. Here are a few...

Just like Lucy, you are tenderhearted and as kind as a lioness. And yet you fiercely defend and protect those you love. You show great courage everyday when you proclaim your beloved Catholic faith to the world and the blogsphere. Purity shines forth from you in all that you do, say, and how you dress.

Like Arwen, you wait for your beloved steadfastly, for you know that there is always hope. Your grace and elegance in serving your family (both RL and forum one) is beautiful in itself, but you are also graceful and elegant in bearing as well! Your beauty shines brightly in Christ's garden of many flowers...a Rose is the loveliest, however. Just as your second name that we have all come to know you by means love, you too are filled with love. I smile each time I think of you, and I think of your love with which you are overflowing.

You are like a Rainbow!

Pink:
You are sweet just like this lovely blushing shade, and as feminine as a Rose.

Blue:
Calm and comforting as this soothing color, you are a loving mother and older sister who tends to her many children and sisters lovingly.

Green:
Your boundless energy and vitality is like the color green; you are as fresh and vibrant as a green, spring day!

Purple:
As (Daddy's) King Peter the Magificent's wife, you are Queen of Cair Paravel, and of all of your family's hearts! You are every bit as gracious, regal, and kind as a Queen.

Orange:
You are as warm as this lovely hue that denotes fall; with your beaming smile and sweet words, all feel your warm presence, especially when you wish others Happy Birthday!

Yellow:

Ah, dearest Mamma, you are like with the golden sun with your radiant smile and happiness that you emit. You belong in Narnia where the sun shines golden upon Cair Pareval and all laugh and smile. Whenever any of us are feeling sad or alone, you are there with your gentle beam that brings a smile back to our faces.

Red:
Red is for your larger-than-life heart that loves us so. You are always so kind and filled with compassion, and we love you so dearly.

You are truly a Shieldmaiden of Heaven, and certainly of Renia. ;) Thank you for being my Mamma, my older sister, my companion, letter-writer, prayer warrior, and most importantly, for adopting me and loving me. I love you so much and pray you have a Wonderful 18th year, and Many More Birthdays to Come!

~Your loving daughter,
Grace Proudfeet-Baggins-Brandybuck-Took

A toast to Amanda!! *cheers*

P.S. I hope you don't mind I borrowed your Lucy picture. :)

Comments

  1. AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *melts into a huge pile of goo* That was the sweetest post I think I've ever gotten!!!!!!! Thank you so much my dear!!!!!!! *glomps a thousand times*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it!!! It's a sweet post for the sweetest girl!!!!!!!!!!! *beams* 'Twas truly my pleasure! *glomps*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!