A Return after Many Months

*hide from flying tomatoes* Yes. I know.

The fact that it's nearly Christmas, and my last post was September 1st is something that I do realize. My *ahem* break that I took without meaning to is over, and I'm back. :)

Anyone else as excited about Christmas as I am?? :D I can't wait! I honestly think Advent might be my favorite liturgical season in the Church - I love the whole season of winter as everyone gets ready for Christmas...there truly is magic in the air this time of the year.

My mom and dad celebrated their 23rd anniversary today - congratulations, Mommy and Daddy! Thanks for sixteen years of love and support! Can't wait to watch you guys celebrate your 50 yr anniversary! :)

In new me news, I have a new blog, Good Eats! It's pretty much for just documenting my daily meals like Tina, Jenna, and Kath do. It hasn't been updated very much because our digital camera broke and we haven't gotten a new one yet, but I'll see if I can get some pics up for y'all. I've got to turn in but I'll answer comments in the morning. Good night and Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. GRACEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    FIRST CHRISTMAS PRESENT OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!


    *GLOMPS*

    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have tagged you for THE 8 Question Meme
    miss Eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAMMAAAAAAAAAA ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *giggles, laughs and smiles* ME?? I'M YOUR FIRST CHRISTMAS PRESENT OF THE YEAR?? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    GLOMPS AND NEVER LETS GO*

    I LOVE YOU TOO!!! SO MUCH!!!! *HUGS HER TIGHTLY*

    Miss Eden~ Why thank you! Coming right up with your meme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Jane Austen Wannabe~December 22, 2009

    GRACE YOU HAVE RETURNEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! *huge grin* Wait...I just saw you yesterday. ^_^ Oh well. Can I still be excited? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. KEAGHAN, YESSS, I HAVE!!!!!! Hahah, I know - yet one day is too long a separation between us!! Yes, you must certainly can. I give you permission to jump up and down in joy with me. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!