Can It Be July Already?

Friday, July 24, 2009

Well, it's been raining...on and off for the past three days, with thunder and lightning, so....maybe I'm in Forks and just haven't realized it??

*looks around* There's no Edward though, so... ;)

I'm in shock that July is nearly over. It feels as though the 4th was just a week ago or so. I'm so sorry that once again it's been so long since my update and replies to comments. Somehow. I. Have. Not. Had. Any. Time. To. Get. On. I don't know how, or why......but somehow, summer is slipping away with me posting!! Gah. Plus, our camera is broken so I can't post pictures. *sigh*

But in me news, I've been trying to eat healthier, I've had quite a few people telling me I've slimmed down/lost weight, I've been reading cookbooks (checking out huge stacks from the library!) and loving every word/bite! ;) I'm more head over heels then ever with cooking and food and vegetables! I've fallen in love with them ever since we ate at Jason's Deli and I had the salad bar. Everything looked so good, I tried it and my mouth was exploding with flavors!
Sweet peas, alfalfa sprouts, cauliflower, beans, olives, Romain lettuce, baby spinach, purple/red onions...and healthy food is good!

There's granola, walnuts, whole wheats, almonds, pecans, bananas, cranberries, tomatoes, grilled chicken, hard boiled eggs, salads, hummus, grains, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, maderine oranges, grapes, cherries, salmon, tilapia, tuna, soup, flounder, shrimp, and the list goes on! :D

Aah, must go. I'll be back soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Clare Marie-Therese Duroc said...

I've really got to get off the computer and start packing for an upcoming trip, so I can't leave a long comment, but I did want to say... it's always good to hear from you, Grace dear, and I'm glad that you're doing well. God bless you!

Rose said...

You'd best be back soon darling! I've missed you!

Ha ha, summer's been slipping away with me as well! Been running around, doing summery stuff.

Oh! And my mum said i can write letters to you! So if your mom says you can, then we can exchange addresses!

~Jane Austen Wannabe~ said...

Hear hear, about the healthy food! :-) I've been trying to eat healthier since the beginning of the year...Cut back on sweets/treats so that when I get to have a treat (like cake or ice cream at a bday party) it tastes really good!

And isn't it amazing how many "healthy" foods taste really good???

Oh, and I have to say: I <3 Jason's Deli's salad bar! I wish we had one "here." ;-)

Gad mellon, mellon-nin!

AND ALL THINGS ELVISH!! ROFL...

Madison said...

You're back!!!!

I love healthier foods. It didn't stop me from eating waffles, ice cream, and sugar-covered strawberries topped with whipped cream for lunch yesterday, but on the whole...Health foods just taste better, I think.

Trina said...

Yay, you're back! And still alive! :)
Ooooh, healthy food IS good! I have been getting into eating healthier, too. I actually just posted about some yummy, healthy peanut butter and jelly COOKIES over on my blog! Go check it out if you have time! :)

Judi said...

GRACE!! Thank you for the beautiful comment on my blog! *HUGS*
And thank you for finally coming back and updating!! *GIANT HUGS*

I'll send you MIU through e-mail if you have an address..if you use your parents, though, I don't know about that...I'm a little bashful :P

Raewyn said...

Clare~ Be safe, dear sister! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing trip "on the road". Oh thank you - you're so sweet and lovely. :) It is, likewise, always a treat hearing from YOU. :) You too; God Bless!

Mamma Rose, I will, I will! Life is just so crammed and dizzily full at the moment - and I actually thought I'd be able to relax this summer (ha!)- I'm actually looking forward to when school sarts and thing calm down slightly...although with my new schedule I'm not sure if "calm" is the right word. ;)

*sighs* Don't you wish it would last? I wish it would be a Narnian summer with sun, laughter and bowls of cool, delicious fruit...hm, wait a minute, that has been my summer so far! Thank you, C.S. Lewis!

How was Camp????

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! *GLOMPShertightly* I'll ask her; oh, I'm so happy! God is so good... :D

Keagh, I already replied to your comment on your blog and it's nearly midnight so I can't go hunting it up, but we both know what I said! ;) Hear, hear for HF! (Healthy food)

IT'S ELVISH!!! ;)

Madison~ There's nothing wrong with that! I ate that for lunch a few Sundays ago and it was delicious! *eyes twinkle* Hee hee. Sometimes a girl needs ice cream..

Raewyn said...

JUDI!! *HUGS BACK* Oh, you're welcome!! :) I meant every word too... Heehee...well, then you're going to love me because I'm about to update!

Sure! Can you leave a comment with your e-mail first? I won't publish it, and then I can just shoot you a e-mail from mine...you don't have comment moderation, so I can't do it on yours. :)

I look forward to reading it!