The Merry (Mary) Month of May

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Um. Hehehe. Heelio, lovelies. Sorry this is a verrry late update. Again. *grouses* I am amazed that I have seriously not had the opportunity to get on and "grace" you with my wonderful presence! ;) But I've now come to a decision: I'm not going to wait for tons of comments - a selfish and vain reason I slightly used -before I post a new post. In fact, even if it doesn't have ONE comment, I'll still post if I feel one coming on (a post, not a comment, lol..). Er..I'll try.

Very late Happy Mother Day wishes to everyone and their mothers (Regina, Brenda, Cay, Danielle, Charlotte, Annie, Jenny, Helen, and last but not least someone isn't 'technically' a mother, but she is spiritually to me: My Mamma Rose. :)

It was a year ago, in April I believe, when she 'adopted' me and I've never been the same since. I am so blessed to have her as my 'mother' here, on the forum, and in my heart. She is a dear friend, the older sister I never had, and a loving Mamma. So here's to a beautiful Shieldmaiden of Heaven that I am blessed beyond belief to know and love. *hugs* You always inspire me to do the right thing. :)

On a more celebratory note, I hope to have a little Marian teaparty for some sweet younger girls who I'm very fond of, on next Tuesday. I got several lovely idea from Charlotte - isn't she so clever?

Please say a prayer for Clare's grandfather who passed away this week.
Eternal Father, we offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Devine Son, Jesus in union with all the Masses said throughout the world today for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church and those in our own homes and families. Amen.

7 comments:

  1. Oh YAY! I'm so glad you're going to be updating again..regularly..hopefully. :)
    We all miss you, Grace.
    I can't believe the year's already almost half over. I'm going to be a senior this year!
    *runs around screaming*
    The future is a scary place.
    -Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to "see" you again. :)

    I have two adopted blog "kids", one is Kimberly in Colorado and the other is an Italian friar (in Italy, of course).

    I love the way the Net brings people close whom we would otherwise never meet in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't possibly tell you how happy I am to have you 'alive' again, dear :D I've missed you terribly.... and your extremely long comment on my blog made my day! Haha. I'm glad I make someone feel loved & happy... but I really think you think too highly of me :P *glomps Gracey anyway*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH! DID I SERIOSULY JUST POST THE FIRST COMMENT???!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D *stunned*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *glomps* I love you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss youuuuu! Come back to us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judi~ *laughs* Ha, yeah, I say that....here I am two weeks later. *sigh* Things would be so much easier if I had a laptop! Aw, thanks! :) *huggies*

    Gah...I know - 2009 is flying by and I only have FOUR posts of the year so far!!! Oh my...a senior? THat's too frightening to even think about.

    *smiles* Very terrifying and wonderful at the same time.

    Brenda~ Thank you for leaving a comment! :) It's always delightful to hear from you, especially as I know you have so many other blogs to read! ;) It's good to "see" you again too.

    Wow...your "children" are spread far...lol..yes, it truly is amazing how close you can become to someone you've never met in real life! I don't suppose I could be your blog "granddaughter", could I? :)

    Lanta, I think I could guess how happy it made you! :D I've missed you so too, and I'm bound and determinded to update once a week -if I can get on the computer!!!

    Glad to hear it! My dear Lanta, no one could think too highly of you! :D :D :D *GLOMPS*

    Um...I'm not sure. Did you?

    Mamma Rose~ I love you too!

    Edge~ I'm trying, I'm trying! *tries to catch up* *pants* Gah...I have to go to work!

    ReplyDelete