Just to let You Know....

I'M ALIVE.

Comments

  1. I was kind of being to wonder if you'd be back someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Grace is alive! :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!

    I as vewwy wowwied.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. *winces* I know.... :( I kind of gave my explanation in reply to your first comment on the last post! I didn't CHOSE to stay away!

    I know!! YAY! And she's going to be sixteen on the 8th.... :D :D Hopefully before we head off to Disney World tomorrow, bright and early, I'll be able to squeeze another post in!

    Awww...thank you, Katie!! *hugss everyone* It's nice to know I was missed...ooh, and I'm soooo sorry I never got back to you on the interview thing... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!! *HUGS KISSES AND EARLY BIRTHDAY WISHES* I SHALL MAKEY YOU A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!! I MISSED YOUUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss KathleenFebruary 06, 2009

    I'm glad your still alive ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GRACE! You're finally back! I missed you!!
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just to let you know about that wordpress..if you don't want to type in an e-mail..you can just type in yyyyy@yyy..it worked for my friend who used xxxx@xxx
    Because i know some people don't like putting e-mail up online..and i understand that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!! *HUGS KISSES AND EARLY BIRTHDAY WISHES* I SHALL MAKEY YOU A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!! I MISSED YOUUUUUUUU!"

    MAMMA!!!!!!!!!!! *runs and hugs her supersuper tight* *GLOMPS*


    GAH -gotta go! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great to know a random fellow blogger is alive. This is the first time I've been here (through judi), and I love a touch of randomness.*smiles* I think I'm gonna really like this blog.

    ~catfreak70

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always lovely to know a fellow blogger is alive. :) This is the first time I've been here (through judi), but I think I'm goonna like it.

    ~catfreak70

    P.S. how do I start following you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH GOOD! I was starting to wonder.....lol! HELLO! You need to post more!!! Glad to see you're still breathing..er, uh, I mean typing :P.
    -Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. *cough* Well....lol. The fact that I'm just now replying to these comments in MARCH is bad....but February has simply blown by. Literally. :D

    Miss Kathleen ~ Why thank you! :) I'm quite glad as well.

    Edge~ *giggles* Thank goodness indeed!

    Hannah, you're Vicky's sister?! Any sister of a friend is a friend of mine!! *hugs* A lovely pleasure to meet you, m'dear! :)

    Paul~ Aw, thanks. :) Lol...ditto. Glad to know!!!!

    Hans~ Thank you!

    Catfreak~ Thank you very much! :) I can't tell you how nice it was to read "a touch of randomness"...lol! I'm delighted you like it here, and I can't wait to mosey on to your blog.

    As to your question: Ah, well, somewhere on my blog on the sidebar there should be a thing-y listing my loyal 'followers', and I believe you simply need to click "Follow" and the rest should be a piece of pie! And I am flattered that you wish to follow my blog! Gratzi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GRACE!!!!!!!!
    *Hugs and never lets go*
    You are so awesome and I'm so glad I found your blog and that you're so fun and sweet...and i love ya, but you've gotta update soon, girl, or you know i might, go mad..and that's not fun to watch, believe me :P
    -Judi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry, Raewyn, I think you need to go to customize or layout and add the followers gadget again. I am not seeing it in the sidebar. Hope this doesn't ruin your day, though!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hans ~ Thank you! I thought I had added it when it first came out but apparently I was wrong...no, it didn't ruin my day. Once more, thanks for pointing it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

'lo!

Please keep in mind words can make one's day, or ruin it...so be kind..thank you!