A Warm Welcome, and the rest of the Award!

Monday, September 22, 2008

I want to welcome and introduce my dear forum cousin, Ella - also known as Janny and Froggy (on the forum) - who's lovely blog A Quick Succession of Busy Nothings is already a favorite! :) Don't you just love her title? I believe it is a Jane Austen quote. So please pop over for a visit and welcome her to the blogsphere! *hugs Ella*

And now to continue last post's award recipients -

Judi - One of my newest friends, but already very dear, she's been amazing at pushing me to update, so she's a huge part in making sure the Spare Oom is filled with new things!

Delaney - Another forum cousin who is so kind and sweet; her words are always lovely and just what I need!

Dear, dearest Jo who has been like a aunt, a wonderful sweet aunt, and always warms my heart with her words.

Leigha - From Wordpress and a awesome blogger and commenter. Fact - she taught her little sister to swoon at the sight of Mr. Darcy.

Victoria! A very sweet girl who always pops by for a visit, leaving warm cheery words behind!

And of course, Ella! The newly nineteen year old! *cheers* Happy Birthday, darling! Lol..sorry it's a tad late. Her birthday was...ahem..Thursday. *hides shameful face*

Some news - and it's quite big, people: EDGE IS ALIVE AND OKAY!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! SHE ALSO CHANGED HER BLOG TEMPLETE! WHEE! *hugs Edge tightly*

And oh, my... goodness. BRISINGER IS OUT AND SITTING ON MY DINNING ROOM TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*screams and runs around the room**having fainted and brought back by Mr Darcy and consequently smelling salts* Leigha, I know your opinions on Eragon, Eldest and Christopher Paolini, but I am seriously SO stoked right now, I can't even remember why you don't like it, although I'm sure you'll remind me.

How very odd, that just like Twilight I should not realize how HUGE of a fan I was until I started screaming. Haha. Anyhoo, I came home from dance class and walked in to my bedroom to grab Murder, She Wrote, wicked older mystery series with the ever-excellent Angela Lansbury, and turned to my little sister Faith when she called me. She held what I thought was one of my Lord of the Rings books. Until, I saw the golden dragon on the black cover. My eyes got bigger and bigger.

Me: "Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ok, ok, ok -" trying to calm myself. "I'll be right back. Let me go put this down and then I'll come hug you." I had grabbed the book, while balancing oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and a glass of water in my hands. After carefully laying everything down I whirled around the room with her, hugging her for joy! :D I keep eyeing the book from the computer as I type. Hehe.

That is it for now, as my mother's waiting to get on. Much love to you all! I've become not-the-best-person at replying comments, but I really do keep getting dragged off. All of your comments mean so much to me, and any time I neclect your blogs, feel absolutely free to leave me a comment bugging me to come visit. :)

16 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to be alive too! Do you like the new template? I think it's cool (otherwise I wouldn't have chosen it :p) *sighs sadly* I hope you can come to Houston sometimes so we can meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, you updated...i thought I was going to grow a beard before you actually started a new post. :D

    YOU GAVE ME AN AWARD!!! *SQUEAL* Thank you so much...you're so sweet!! *cyber-hug*

    Okay *calms down*

    Since you said I could bug you....you haven't commented on my blog for the past three posts..:( I MISS YOU!!!!!!!! :D
    Comment soon....please???
    -Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back! Come see my blog for the details or your award...
    Yes, you did get an award, don't look so suprised! :D

    God bless,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are the second person to bestow on me this award! (Lady Rose was the first). Thank you so much, I will immediatly go to post this on my blog!

    -Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, shucks. I got an award. *blushes* Thanks, Raewyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again...
    Uhm, i've moved blogs. In order to keep your comments from getting ugly http://'s in them, i'll let you go to my old blog and find the link for yourself. LOL
    Scavenging on the internet is apparently a good skill so really, if your looking at it in an educational manner, i'm doing you a favour! *smiles innocently*

    God bless,
    Elizabeth

    P.S. Finished Brisingr yet? I still can't get my hands on a copy. *sulks in corner*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think i missed your last sentence last time i read it, so i'll do as it says. *clears throat*
    COME VISIT MY BLOG!!!

    ~Elizabeth~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I am offically terrible at replying to comments. *feels bad* :(

    Edge, I'm glad you're glad, but mostly that you are alive! I was really worried for a while. :) I do miss your car template, but your new one is very cool too. *nods and grins*

    *sighs* Me too... *perks up* Hm, maybe February? That's my little sister and I's birthday month, and we want to go to Houston, so... :D

    Judi, haha....I would have liked to seen that. ;) I am terrible at updating, aren't I?


    Aaaaah, I have to go! I'll be back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for both welcoming me and giving me an award, Raewyn! And also for your birthday wishes! I'm so embarrassed I didn't see this until now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grace, you haven't been on FTN in forever! You're missed!!!!!

    I heard bris--however you spell it was better than Eldest, but as I do not think highly of the Inheritance series, I'm going to wait until a bunch of people I know have read it, and then I'll decided whether or not to read it. So tell me if it was any good when you finish it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well....it's time for you to update...we're all waiting....
    -Judi

    ReplyDelete
  12. HELLO!!!!!!!! DID YOU NOT HEAR ME???? IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO UPDATE!!!!!
    -Judi

    ReplyDelete
  13. HELLO!!!!! IT'S TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Judi

    ReplyDelete
  14. I DON'T GET A WELCOME? WAAAAAH!

    ReplyDelete