Why thank you

Thursday, June 19, 2008

In reply to the lovely comments left by the two maidens I have not met yet:

Lucia, *giggles* Sorry, Lord of the Ring came to mind more because I was listening to LotR music... I love Narnia as well though. For Aslan!!

Yes, it does feel like a Quest doesn't it? Only there's no Legolas or Frodo. :(

I like to think we are in Middle-Earth, only we can't see it yet. As time passes, as we grow, the mountains emerge, Lothorien is visible, we can see a glimpse of a Elf though the forest, and the Grey Harbor is on the horizon...

I'm in a whimsical mood tonight. :)

You too? Mayhaps we are cousins indeed! I suspected though I was a descendant of Merry or Sam. I think I am like Sam in that I am devoted to my loved ones and would follow them to Mont Doom.

"Don't you leave him, Samwise Gamgee! And I don't mean to. I don't mean to."

I always start crying during that scene when he and Frodo hug.. *blows her nose* I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about it!

Victoria, hehe. I love 'Poppet'! And Pirates of the Caribbean! Imogen Heap started one of her vlogs, number 21, with a cheery, "Hello poppets!" So, inspiration all around!

Thank you for your warm encouragement! May I ask how you came across my Spare Oom?

Really? That sounds wonderful. I really liked it. I was disappointed that there weren't more students. I had forgotten it was summer, so I really want to go back and sit in on a class.

Now to wander over to your blogs! Wot?

1 comment:

  1. Whoops! Forgot your question, Victoria. I'm not going to the camp, but Lady Rose is!

    I think.

    ReplyDelete