Tagging..and It still doesn't like me

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Okay... I hereby tag: Miss Brenda,

Sarah,

Mrs. Gibson,

Regina,

Carpe,

and Ben!
I can't figure out how to post the links as names. One more enemy to vanquish...:)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Cay G. said...

Hi, Grace!
Your blog is beautiful...and cosy too. :)

It'll be so much fun being able to keep in touch this way.

Tell your mom I said "Hi!" and to let me know when she brews some coffee.

I think we're free this week. ;)

Lady Rose said...

Highlight the word of choice, then click on the "link" button, insert your site there and your are done!

Raewyn said...

THANK YOU, MAMMA!!!! *hugs her, then goes off to fix post*

regina doman said...

Hi Raewyn!
I'll post my response here if that's okay!

Who’s your all-time favorite author and why?
It's a tie between C. S. Lewis (for his unforgettable phrases and simple narratives and brilliant imagination) and G.K. Chesterton, for his exuberance and humor and robust writing style that can handle writing about both theology and bloody murder.



Who was your first favorite author and why? Do you still consider him/her among your favorites?
Madeleine L'Engle used to be my favorite, but I read too much of her. :P Her adult books leave something to be desired.

Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why? Walker Percy, because I love his humor, which is so dry that you either get him or you don't. And I love, covet his last sentences. The way he ends his novels is graceful and elegant and understated. Love it.
My personal favorite of his is not a novel though: it's Lost in the Cosmos: The Last Self Help Book.

Oh, and J.K. Rowling for excellence in both plotting and characterization.

If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, J. K. Rowling, Laura Ingalls, A. A. Milne, Beatrix Potter, Dorothy Sayers, Madeleine L'Engle, Lewis Carroll, T. S. Eliot and others.

Hey I didn't need almost anyone else to your list!

Raewyn said...

Thanks, Regina! *cheesy grin* I'll post it on my blog!